For spice lovers, it's going to make nice breakfast or dinner time.
- Prep time - 5 mins.
- Cooking time - 15 mins.
- Serves - 2.
- Green Chillies - 6 to 9, cut crosswise about 2 inches length ( depending upon the hotness )
- Garlic cloves - 4
- Tomato - 1 medium
- Tamarind - 2 inches size.
- Oil - 1 teaspoon
- Salt to taste.
- Oil - 2 tablespoons
- Mustard - 1/2 teaspoon
- Split black gram - 1/2 teaspoon
- Curry leaves - 1 sprig
|Sauteing the ingredients.|
- Saute the ingredients for 5 mins in oil. Blend with enough salt.
- For seasoning, add the 2 tbsp oil then mustard, split black gram and curry leaves.
- Add the blended chutney into it. Let it be reduced to thick chutney consistency.
- Serve hot with idli or dosa.
Hope you liked the recipe. Stay tuned for more recipe posts! Your feedback and comments are welcome. Good day!