This is another interesting way of having bread as breakfast or as snacks, especially to kids. It is not a new recipe. Most of you would have known it. I tried it recently, and it tasted so yummy. The same recipe can also be prepared with normal bread. The recipe is stated below.
- Prep time - 10 mins
- Cooking time - 10 mins
- Serves - 3
- Bread of your choice - 6 slices
- Mozzarella cheese - needed for topping
- Mixed cheese - to top
- Bell pepper - 6 teaspoon ( finely diced - can choose colour of your choice)
- Onion - 1 medium ( diced)
- Oregano season for sprinkling
- Garlic - finely chopped ( optional)
- Butter - for greasing (unsalted or salted)
- Preheat the oven to 350 deg fahrenheit.
- In a non- stick muffin tray, grease little bit of butter and place the bread, one in each.
- In a griddle or a saucepan, add bit of butter and slightly saute the diced vegetables along with the finely chopped garlic.( This step is optional.)
- Now fill the vegetables in the bread cups and fill the remaining space with mozzarella.
- Put it into the preheated oven. Bake it for 6 to 9 mins until the cheese melts.
- Once it's done, take it out and sprinkle with seasoning.
- Serve hot.
Hope you like this recipe. I will share another interesting and easy recipe in my next post. Your feedback and suggestions are welcome. Have a wonderful day!