A very simple lunchbox recipe with soft toasted breads and a filling potato stuffing sandwiched, makes your day on picnic.
Watch the video for full recipe:
- Prep time - 20 mins ( including boiling time of potatoes)
- Cooking time - 15 mins
- Serves - 3
- Potatoes - 2, small boiled
- Onion or celery - 1 small or 1 stick, finely chopped
- Carrot and green chillies - some, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Plain bread crumbs - some for mixing in and some for coating
- Oil - for shallow frying
- Bread of your choice - 6
- Egg - 1 white yolk ( optional)
- Combine the boiled potatoes, onion/ celery, carrot, green chilies, bread crumbs with enough salt and pepper with egg white( optional).
- Make it into large balls.
- Press it on to the bread crumbs making it into patties and gently coat it with the same.
- In a skillet, pour some oil for shallow frying.
- Sear them both sides and sandwich with the softly toasted bread of your choice.
Hope you liked the recipe. I will share another interesting recipe in my next post. Your feedback and comments are welcome. Have a wonderful day!